Translate

Sunday, July 2, 2023

Twitter in Shambles!

Have you been following the discourse on Twitter's reading limits? I've been keeping up with it myself.



Have you experienced any reading limits? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Some of my followers have expressed frustration and even joined a social media site called Truth Social. To be honest, I didn't even know that site existed until now. It seems that many people are facing backlash for joining it, possibly because it was created by DT. In any case, this is some fresh news. Please feel free to share your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the social media site, Double M. Next week, I will hopefully have the opportunity to look into it.

    Regarding reading limits, I believe 500 tweets to be an excessive amount. I don't believe I've ever read more than 100 tweets. I tried calculating and 500 tweets may take me approximately 80 minutes per day to consume, which is probably overbearing xD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The limits are crazy, and I don't see why they are there. I also don't read anywhere near that number of tweets daily, but I'm guessing this will limit will be of greater detriment to the API users.

    ReplyDelete

Self-doubt

This semester has been the most challenging time for me, as I've had to put in a lot of effort to prove my capabilities. Juggling work, ...