Translate

Friday, June 30, 2023

Respite Week!

 


I am thrilled my family and I are heading to Florida next week. It's a much-needed break, especially from social media. I plan to blog about our experiences once we return. However, I've noticed that I always have a lot to do the week before a vacation with my friends. Does anyone else experience this?

I'm grateful for Respite week, as it's coming at the perfect moment. I'm excited to disconnect, reduce screen time, and unwind as much as possible. With the halfway point behind us, everyone starts to feel the exhaustion. Since 5/15, we've been continuously learning multiple tools each week. Although it has been quite a lot to handle, we've been doing exceptionally well, and it's satisfying to see.

You've all been so great! Can't wait to hear how you all spent your unplugged week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-doubt

This semester has been the most challenging time for me, as I've had to put in a lot of effort to prove my capabilities. Juggling work, ...