Translate

Friday, August 4, 2023

Self-doubt

This semester has been the most challenging time for me, as I've had to put in a lot of effort to prove my capabilities. Juggling work, school, and taking care of my sick child took a toll on my mental and emotional well-being. At times, I felt like giving up, but my amazing peers reached out to check in or offer words of encouragement, which helped me pull through.

There were moments when I felt like I didn't fit in while working on my assignments, but I found the strength to persevere. This semester has taught me that I can achieve anything I set my mind to, and I will continue pushing forward. As I progress through the ISLT program, I will carry all the lessons I've learned this semester with me. Perhaps I'll even consider taking the Mobile Learning course as an elective!

Congratulations to all those who are wrapping up their last semester, and for those who still have a ways to go, let's keep pushing forward!

1 comment:

Self-doubt

This semester has been the most challenging time for me, as I've had to put in a lot of effort to prove my capabilities. Juggling work, ...