Translate

Sunday, June 18, 2023

SumItUp - Sunday!!

 This week was great! I had a lot of fun participating in the Twitter challenge and connecting with my peers. Meme Monday was a great way to start the week, and as someone who works from home, I found a relatable meme that perfectly captured my daily struggle.




On Tuesday, I shared a helpful tool that I recently discovered. The tool I highlighted was Grammarly, which I have found to be quite useful. I wish I had started using it earlier, but as the saying goes, "better late than never." Nonetheless, it's always best to be on time.

 

On Wednesday, we were all wondering. After hearing from several peers about the wonderful tool that Canva is, I had to make my post about it. Take a look:

 

On Throwback Thursday, everyone was reminiscing about old memories and one popular item that came up was the Gigapet. It was a nostalgic experience for all of us. I want to give a shoutout to the entire #eme6414 community, we made Twitter very lively this week!


Friday was #followfriday, and we suggested pages or people for each other to follow. I highly recommend ESPNFC because I'm a massive fan of football (soccer). Additionally, I suggested some PLN chat pages.



To end the week, I wanted to give a shoutout to Huong for #ShoutoutSaturday! See the tweet below for the reason why I chose to highlight her!

  

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on knowcking out the challenge. I forgot about Saturday so didn't complete it :( BUT thoroughly enjoyed tweeting along all week and did love following your tweets throughout. You about to get a badge for this hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week on Twitter was truly fantastic, as I am a big fan of the platform. Although I did forget to post a few times, I was able to catch up quickly thanks to push notifications. I believe the badge I'll receive will be well worth it :)

    ReplyDelete

Self-doubt

This semester has been the most challenging time for me, as I've had to put in a lot of effort to prove my capabilities. Juggling work, ...