Translate

Friday, August 4, 2023

Juggling Too Much?

This week has been extremely busy for me. On Monday, my family and I finally moved into our new home after a lengthy process. On top of that, I had assignments due for both of my classes and was working full-time while also taking care of my kids. It's hard to believe I was able to accomplish everything, but I only have one more assignment left to complete before I can finish the semester.

I am determined to take things easier next semester. Perhaps if the term is not condensed to only twelve weeks, I won't feel as rushed. I have signed up for two courses that focus on HPT and I am both nervous and excited about them. My hope is that I will be just as engaged and interested as I was in my EME6414 class this semester.

A big shoutout to all the parents in our class who are juggling work, parenting, and schooling from home. We know it's a tough balancing act, but we're all in this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-doubt

This semester has been the most challenging time for me, as I've had to put in a lot of effort to prove my capabilities. Juggling work, ...